Welcome to American Health Data Services (AHDS') Customer Service. Choose from the options below according to the area you need assistance.
- How do I back up my email certificate?
- Start Internet Explorer, select Tools, Internet Options, Content, Certificates.
- On the Personal Certificates tab, click on the certificate to export and Select Export.
- Then follow the Export wizard.
- When requested, select 'Yes, export the private key', and 'Include all certificates in the certification path, if possible'.
- Type a password which you can remember later.
- Then select the save location and give the file a name, but leave the 'Type' as 'Personal Information Exchange (*.pfx)'.
- Once finished the file and associated private key is saved as a pfx file.
- How do I install / import my certificate again if I have saved it as a Personal Information Exchange (*.pfx)?
- Copy the pfx file to the machine it is to be installed and then double-click that file.
- Follow the wizard and provide the password when requested.
- Let the wizard automatically select the locations for the files to be imported to.