AHDS offers three services specifically for Medicare health care providers.
- Connect4Me Secure Web Portal
Eligibility verification for Medicare Part A/Part B & DME providers in 5 seconds over a 256-bit encrypted connection.
Simply presenting a Medicare ID card is not enough to make sure you will get fully paid for services rendered.
Don't spend 5 minutes or worse, ZERO minutes, on the phone getting lost on a payer's IVR.
Using our Portal, within 5 seconds, you can verify coverage, deductibles, co-pay amounts and more.
- Collect a single Deductible fee up-front and our service will have paid for itself!
- Get rid of that dialup modem line monthly fee and our service will have paid for itself!
- Prevent a single Rejected claim by redirecting claim to non-Medicare Primary Payer and again our service will have paid for itself!
- Free FTP of claims to your Medicare payer.
Use our secure connection to send your claims to your designated Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC)
Average savings of $60/month on phone line and dialup fees.
Region A - NHIC, Region B - National Government Services, Region C - CIGNA, Region D - Noridian
- Real time claim status and claim correction connectivity where available.
Check the status of or correct your claim in real-time with a secure connection to your Medicare payer without needing a dialup or leased-line connection.
- Security Products such as Secure Email Certificates and SSL Certificates.
AHDS has partnered with Comodo, a leading provider in security products to help secure your sensitive information.
HIPAA regulations concerning Protected Health Information require the use of encryption when transmitting sensitve information across insecure links. Easily allow your employees to send and received digitally signed and encrypted email.
Analysis and Connectivity
The world of health care technology can be a complex web of relationships for getting and sending the right information.
Our personnel have over 40 years experience in making the right connections and we understand the players involved on all sides.
We have saved our customers Millions of dollars in identifying inefficient and redundant systems.
Let us help you find the right source of information for your payer relationships.
Contact us for more information.